You probably already know that CBD reduces anxiety for a lot of users. Whether you experience anxiety related issues on a regular basis or not, all of us are subject to such things during the holiday season. We’re thrown into social settings and encounters with a lot more people, we tend to overindulge and overspend, maybe there’s shopping and traveling and lots of demands. Then there’s the stress of feeling like we shouldn’t be stressed! After all, it’s supposed to be a time of good feelings and getting in tune with what matters.
CBD can help with that.
One of the great things about CBD is that it helps smooth things out but doesn’t interfere with what you need to do, you’ll just do it all a little more calmly. Here are a few ways CBD might help you navigate the holidays.
- Social Anxiety Disorder is one of the most common anxiety conditions. In this study, participants did simulated public speaking and it was determined that “CBD significantly reduced anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort in their speech performance.”
- Overindulgence. Let’s face it, when we’re overwhelmed some of us overindulge. CBD is already an exciting possible answer to the opioid crisis, but a lot of users find it helps with other substance overuse. This study posted on Project CBD addresses a variety of addictive behaviors.
- Ease your abstinence. If you’re facing the holidays committed to avoiding certain substances, you’ll want to check out this article on Science Daily, which considered how CBD helps people maintain in stressful and anxiety-provoking situations (like the holidays).
- Battling the blues. According to the Depression Alliance, CBD helps with the symptoms of depression by “modulating the actions of the endocannabinoids and also potentiating the effects of serotonin by enhancing the activity of the receptors unto which serotonin binds.”
- Stress coping. Yep… there’s going to be stress. CBD’s interaction with the body’s own endocannabinoid system works as a homeostatic regulator, balancing the hormones that are released during stress-inducing events. Like the holidays.
Purchase any two CBD products and receive a free Skin Balm.
Use promo code “HolidayHemp” on checkout.
Online sales only. Offer ends November 30. One free gift per customer.